Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So many stories, so little time

Gentle Reader
So since my last post, I've managed to lose 12 lbs. Don't know how other than Weight Watchers, but I'll take it. If I could curtail my drinking I might even lose more. I fell off the wagon a little last weekend between a b-day party on Friday, Founders Day and more day drinking on Saturday and Restaurant week, but I still lost weight. Now I have to push that up and lose more weight.

Lent is coming tomorrow and I've not decided what I'm giving up. I think I'm going to give up all candy. That will help in so many ways. Or I should just work on doing one random act of kindness every day during lent. That Will help the world so much more.

Happy Founders Day to all of my Brothers in Phi Kappa Psi.

Lastly, Saturday was the anniversary of my Mother's passing. I didn't realize how much I missed her until this year. I can totally see her bouncing her grandchildren around and having fun with them. I see her every day in Olivia, when she's so smart.

I miss you mom.

No comments: